Canadian technical apparel brand, Lululemon’s Sweatlife Festival is returning to London’s Tobacco Dock on Saturday July 22nd. This year’s experience will continue where it left odd last year and celebrate the ever- evolving and expanding fitness landscape of London. A lively crew of local “sweat experts” hailing hail from the UK’s best studios, including Barry’s Bootcamp, Breathe Studios, Frame, Heartcore, Kobox, My Pilates, Neat Nutrition, Psycle, UN1T and Xtend Barre promise to lead yoga, boxing, pilates, spin, barre, bootcamp, dance and CrossFit!
Sweatlife Festival is your chance to shake up your sweat and try something new:
• Practice your asanas with lululemon’s local and global yoga ambassadors or perfect your form with CrossFit workshops and Strong Man training.
• Have a need for speed? Check out run clubbing with Chevy Rough of Chasing Lights Collective and BBC1’s Mind over Marathon.
• Get your feet wet with a rowing workshop led by former Olympian (insert name) and kick back with a long soak in a gong bath or simply let loose to the beat of Hip Hop yoga.
• Unwind and get inspired at motivational talks hosted by health and wellness leaders, including Jody Shield, author of LifeTonic and Annie Clark of Mind, Body, Bowl.
• Keep the good times rolling and get mindful in motion on the lululemon Om the Move meditation bus or wander through a selection of tasty food vendors, beer gardens and a marketplace where you can pick up the latest kit.
• Fuel up at an amazing selection of tasty food vendors and beer gardens and find the latest kit at the SweatLife Festival marketplace.
Tickets are available now for £30.00. Get them here – Think 7500 spaces, 140 classes. Set your intentions and get ready for an unforgettable experience!