This Valentine’s day (well, on the 16th of Feb), I have the perfect plan sorted and I’m really looking forward to it. The lovely Nana from Social Concierge, who I met at a bloggers dinner (we hit it off immediately), is organising a Valentine’s Day dinner party for singles with supperclub extraordinaire Uyen Luu.
Nana prides herself on professionally match-making attractive, young professionals and she also gives great ideas on some trendy-as-hell date spots.
Luu’s highly acclaimed Vietnamese supperclubs are extremely popular with press and punters alike, and it’s one of the main reasons why I wanted to go, even Jamie Oliver goes gaga over her cuisine.
I hear there will be a good ratio of men to women and bringing a same-sex plus one is welcomed. The course of the night will go something like this:
– The fun kicks off at 7pm at Uyen’s lovely pad in London Fields.
– You bring a bottle and £30 cash for the spread.
– You sit where you are told and mingle your ass off.
– Get tipsy and indulge in a variety of courses of the finest Vietnamese cuisine.
– The night ends and you are taken drinking/dancing or, you go off with your conquest (what you do is up to you, so get your mind out of the gutter).
Date Concierge seem to know how to hook up good looking, like-minded folks, and their date ideas are always top notch. If their expertise, as well as their website is a reflection on what this dinner party will be like, then no need to twist my arm – I AM THERE.
If you don’t end up meeting someone that tickles your fancy, at least you’ll have had good conversation and what I predict will be an insanely extravagant and exotic meal.
For more information and to book click here